We'll cover the minimum setup requirements: passing embedded data (respondent IDs) and adding your redirect completion URL
Step 1: Passing Embedded Data
When we send a respondent to your survey URL, we tag on embedded data that helps us identify the respondent when they are redirected back to Centiment at the end of your survey.
- Select Survey Flow Select
- Add a New Survey Element Here > Embedded Data
- Type in the embedded data:
- Select Move and drag this section to the top of the survey flow
- Below is a visualization of these steps
Step 2: Completion URL
Set up a Centiment redirect URL at the end of your survey. This ensures that only participants who complete your study will be compensated by passing the variable data listed above back to Centiment.
- Select Add a New Survey Element Here > End of Survey
- From the red box, select customize
- Select Override Survey Options (pictured below)
- Select Redirect to a URL
- Paste the completion URL provided in your survey submission instructions
- Select OK
Step 3: Need to disqualify respondents?
You'll need to send disqualified respondents to a specific URL to avoid being charged for them. Reference this article.
Step 4: Collaborate with Centiment
By collaborating with Centiment, you enable us to have full access to only this specific survey. This helps us better manage your data collection as we can investigate the build if issues arise during data collection.
- Navigate to the drop-down arrow on the right side of your survey
- Select Share Project
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org > add
- Ensure all the boxes are selected and click Save
- Illustration below